Woodbridge is actively seeking accomplished M&A advisors to join our global affiliate program. We are looking for professionals with a proven track record of originating, managing and closing M&A transactions.
Woodbridge provides its affiliates with world-class back-office, transaction, and regulatory support, including the creation of client marketing materials (memoranda, marketing videos, teaser, etc.), as well as the identification and contact of strategic and financial buyers throughout the world on our mutual client’s behalf.
In addition to transaction support, Woodbridge provides its affiliates with marketing and origination support in the verticals they serve, helping you reach and pitch to new clients.
Our affiliate program is designed to let you focus on what you do best: originate, manage and close transactions.
- Minimum of 3 years as an M&A advisor
- Proven track record for middle market origination and closings
- Multiple M&A transactions per year
- Client minimums of $10 million in revenues/$1 million in EBITDA
- Depth of industry experience
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Is looking to work as part of a team
- High-integrity, focused and operates with a sense of urgency
- Strong communication and creative problem-solving skills
- Series 79 and 63 licenses in place or committed to be licensed within 6 months